Friday 6 February 2009

Who needs to destress?

A while ago I produced a 7 minute de-stress video and launched it on both YouTube and Google video. You can see it here.

What is interesting is that YouTube has the ability to show the demographics of those who watch the videos (assuming people don't lie about their age and gender of course). Of those watching the video, 76% were male and 24% female, the vast majority of those watching were in the 45 to 54 year old age range.

I had assumed that the male / female ratio would have been flipped around the other way if I went by the ratio of clients in personal therapy.

I could theorize for hours on why this might be so but perhaps it is as simple as guys wanting to fix their problem for themselves and ladies being willing to work things out with the help of someone else.

I would welcome any insights into this from the blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment