Monday 11 January 2010

Part of me is dissapointed...

Part of me (probably my inner child) is just a bit disappointed by the lack of snow today.

Others will explain that their business has taken a financial hit and that people are frustrated because they can't get to where they would like to be but...

Even so, I would still love to see, great big fluffy flakes of snow fall from the sky and cover everything with at that all enveloping, perfect whiteness that only new snow can bring. I know that it causes problems but aren't people just a tiny bit happier when they share their 'awful' snow stories. Perhaps it's just me finding some good in what for some will no doubt be a miserable experience. (I'm glad I'm not attempting to travel by air for example.)

Sadly for my inner child, sleety rain seems to be the best I can hope for tomorrow but Wednesday...could be more snow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment