Saturday 14 November 2009

November 14th-Life

I seem to have loaded myself with more work than seems reasonable for one man. However promises have been made and deadlines are not very flexible, so reading, TV and similar activities will be off the agenda for the next couple of weeks.

My evening appointments calendar continues to get busier, it's nice to be able to work with new people every few weeks, it challenges my abilities in a very constructive way.

A former Hypnotherapy student of mine got in touch this week. After a couple of years of doing other things, he has set himself up in practice and crafted a new web site to go with it. If you are in the Swindon area then take a look at the site www.zen-hypno.co.uk which belongs to Tim Butt. Good luck Tim.

One of my sons took himself off to the USA this week. When he wanted to extend his stay by a few days he suddenly became aware of the bizarre world of airline ticket pricing; a world where a single ticket to somewhere can cost more than the return to the same destination. I think it may have been an expensive learning process for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment