Friday 14 March 2008

A very special offer for smokers

I have a very special time limited offer for smokers who would like to be non-smokers.

Until Friday 21st I am offering the first 10 people who book, a £95 discount on my quit smoking package. Instead of the usual £195 you pay only £100.

If you ever thought that the hypnotherapy approach was expensive, then now is the time to think again.

£100 is the cost of just 17 packets of cigarettes (depending on your brand).


Here is what Brad Burton (who had a 30 a day habit) of Business Networking company 4Networking said after working with me:

Straight talking, non-hippy type Hypnotherapy. John stopped my compulsion to smoke within 1 hour session. Hypnotherapy... hypno rubbish or so I thought; whether it be for smoking, weight loss or indeed working with John to help unleash your ability in business. I recommend you take him up on his free consultation . Thanks John in helping me avoid an early grave!”

Every person who books to see me will get two 2 hour sessions 1 week apart and two different audio CDs to reinforce the positive changes as well as a Quit Smoking booklet filled with practical information.

What do other former smokers say?

I just wanted to say that after five weeks I am still not smoking and don’t really want to. It is very strange but thanks for a successful solution”. Mr M.R of Dorset

Still not smoking and I am sure my new baby appreciates it!” Miss G. of Yeovil

This offer will not be repeated

This offer will expire when either 10 people make a booking or Friday 21st arrives, whichever happens sooner.

I am not going to repeat this offer; when it's gone it's gone for good.

I am not trying to persuade anyone to stop smoking. Smokers know what the negative effects of the habit are; if you want to continue in spite of the dangers that is your right.

This is how to book

Make your booking by calling 01935 700333 or if you would like some more information in a short video before booking then click here to visit my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment