Saturday 21 August 2010

Are there days when you just want to be alone?

There are days when I would rather just be alone.
It's not that I don't like people (that would be a challenge) but more that sometimes my internal processing needs time and space to do its thing.

This is absolutely OK when one has that time and space. It's absolutely terrible when you need it and can't get it.

Personally, in that situation, I'm liable to become grouchy and argumentative (yes it's a weakness but I'm still working on me).

Ideally then do not attempt to do the mundane things in life like going shopping for groceries when what you really need to do is go walking along a deserted sea shore.

Sometimes though, 'stuff' gets in the way and so for parts of yesterday I was that grouchy guy.

I just wanted you to know that life can get all of us that way sometimes...we are all human with the difficulties that that brings.

So if you are having a grouchy day and would rather be walking alone along the sea's edge, I'd like you to know that it's OK. Things will probably look better tomorrow; they did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment