Saturday 15 May 2010

Nice testimonial

Getting testimonials in hypnotherapy work can be a bit of a lottery.

Some clients make massive positive changes to their life but would rather no one else knew of their particular issue and therefore do not give testimonials.

Those who do leave a testimonial are therefore a select few but I had a very nice one earlier this week who had asked for help in dealing with pre-job-interview nerves.

Well, read what she says below and if you would like to know more visit my web site www.somersethypnotherapy.com

The testimonial:

Dear John

I hope you are well. I can say that the session I had with you about interview nerves has done me so much good, as have the CDs. The first interview I had after the session, I got a job offer and have accepted! The interview involved a presentation which I would have previously been so nervous in, but I was very calm this time ! Before the interview I was even calm enough to read a book instead of manically looking through the job desccription and panicking! Thank you for your help and I would not hesitate to recommend you

Kindest regards

Linda Ajam

A very nice result in just a couple sessions together.

No comments:

Post a Comment