Wednesday 30 July 2008

Former student now in pracrtice

For several years I was a tutor with the Chrysalis training organisation, teaching students how to use hypnosis in a therapeutic way. It's always good to hear from former students and especially when they have made great progress in their life.

One of my students was Helen Ellis and in the year that we worked together she developed and grew so much as she came to understand not just herself but also those around her.

I am pleased to say that Helen is now well established with her own hypnotherapy practice in Swindon, you can take a look at her web site here www.newwaysnow.com. Helen recently attended the Mela event in Swindon and had a stand their to promote her work.

Since she sent me a picture I thought I'd include it here for former students to comment on. Let's hear from you!

If any former students of mine have recent photo then send it to me so that we can include it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment