Monday 26 November 2007

Downloadable hypnotherapy

I have two sides to the therapy work that I do. One is the traditional one-to-one hypnotherapy where the client and I work together to let go of an old habit or issue and then go on to develop a new way of thinking, acting or being.

The other part of what I do is based on the down-loadable MP3s and CDs that I sell from the www.gift4life.com web site.

I have had some interesting questions about whether these recordings can be as effective as seeing a therapist face to face. In my opinion, seeing a therapist face to face is normally likely to bring the biggest changes most quickly. Download products have to be a degree general in their scope to be able to accommodate the differing life experiences of the listener.

For this reason I always recommend that recordings are used at least once per day for a minimum of three weeks. It not less effective, just different. It's useful to remember that some people who use hypnotherapy recordings may not be able to see a person for one to one style work. But if you have a good quality recording, produced by a good therapist then the chances are that you can and will make the changes you have been looking for.

Best Wishes

John Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment